For over 125 years, T&G Fresh has nourished generations of Kiwis with fresh fruit and vegetables. We grow, pack, market, sell, distribute, import and export fresh produce from our own orchards and farms, as well as from over 1,200 Kiwi growers.
Our mindsets are: Do the Mahi, Be Bold, One Team and Take Good Care. Our talented team members embody these mindsets and are passionate about making a difference at T&G.
About the opportunity
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team based in Wiri, Auckland. The hours for this role are Sunday - Thursday 10.30am - 7.30pm
The main focus of this role will be to provide great customer service and data administration support to the wider Transport team
Key responsibilities include:
- Take customer bookings, requests, and answer all incoming calls
- Managing the data entry process ensuring all orders are keyed on the day of movements
- Give clear direction to Drivers of any customer needs or requirements
- Ensure efficient communication between the Drivers, customers,and branches
- Customer service background, ideally in logistics
- Data entry experience
- Great attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience is desirable
- Experience within the Transport or Produce industry would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, and you're wanting to GROW your career, apply today!
Proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand is required for all applicants, we are not able to sponsor visa applications for this position. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.
We want T&G to be a place where everyone is accepted, respected and celebrated for who they are – regardless of our similarities or differences. It’s essential that everyone can be themselves and thrive, and that together we create a diverse and vibrant workplace.